On the Move Day Bag - latest versions


After I wrote version 1 of the pattern, which I only just finished last month (yes, it took me a year) I thought I'd make up a prototype in cotton instead of ripstop. The cotton version uses foam stabiliser to stop it going all floppy. I also used mesh on the bottle pockets.

Then my testers said I needed to add elastic to the bottle pockets, so I thought I'd better make another ripstop bag as well.

So here's that pair together:


Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Archive
Search By Tags
No tags yet.
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square

© 2020 by Lynn Potts. Proudly created with Wix.com

This site was designed with the
.com
website builder. Create your website today.
Start Now